Our team is currently seeking pension consultants of various experience levels in Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit administration. Take a look below at our open positions and be sure to submit your resume as soon as possible. We also gladly accept applications for Actuarial Internships throughout the year.
Skills and Experience
Responsible for managing your own case load of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit retirement plans and successfully moving them through the pension administration cycle which includes compliance testing and Form 5500 preparation.
Junior Pension Consultant - Defined Contribution
- 0-3 years of experience in Defined Contribution plan administration focusing on preparation of contribution allocations and creation of valuation reports.
- Introductory experience in preparing and processing Form 5500
- Light non-discrimination testing experience
Senior Pension Consultant – Defined Contribution
- 4+ years of experience in DC 401(k) plans
- Experience with non-discrimination testing (ADP/ACP, Top Heavy, etc.)
Defined Benefit Pension Consultant
- The qualified candidate must have experience in all aspects of retirement plan administration including plan valuations, contribution calculations and annual governmental filings including Form 5500 preparation
- ASC software experience a plus
- Experience providing compliance consultation on new business during plan implementation
- Advisor/client relationship management experience
- Calculates maximum and minimum contribution amounts for plan sponsors to determine the optimal contribution level annually including possible limitations on associated defined contribution plans
- Directs calculation and preparation of benefit distribution packages for terminated employees
- Directs calculation and preparation of loan documents for participants taking loans from the plans
- Reconciles trust assets from brokerage statements and verify accuracy of deposits/withdrawals
- Prepares signature ready PBGC premium filings
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com